Beyond Formal Learning - Creating '70' and '20' Solutions: 70:20:10 Focus Series
Explore how the 'Adding, Embedding, Extracting Model' can provide a simple guide to help you create experiential (the '70') and social (the '20') learning solutions.
The key objective of this webinar was to provide a simple reference model to assist people to create experiential and social learning solutions that are aligned with business needs and improve performance.
Topics explored in the session included the use of:
- Performance analysis to identify the potential for experiential and social learning to support performance solutions
- The Adding, Embedding, Extracting Model as a reference guide for developing targeted experiential and social learning solutions.
The session explored a range of opportunities to add, embed and extract, but two key opportunities resonated with the audience:
- The use of rapid content development and curation processes to provide more responsive solutions and support a transition from courses to resources
- Opportunities to utilise performance support solutions to help workers solve problems in the workflow.
The links in the Explore Further section below, will connect you with Member only solution design and review tools for applying the AEEM to practice.
- Adding, Embedding and Extracting Learning from Work
- Solution Design Using the 'Adding, Embedding, Extracting Model'
- Identifying Opportunities to Embed Learning Within Workflows
- Identifying Opportunities to Extract Learning From Work
Copyright © 70:20:10 Forum 2016. We encourage you to share our freely accessibly Content, however we do not allow extraction, unauthorised use and/or duplication of this Content without express written permission from 70:20:10 Forum. See our terms and conditions