Measuring the Impact of Workplace Learning: 70:20:10 Focus Series
This webinar (33:36min) explores the considerations and key factors required for measuring the impact of workplace learning.
Topics explored in the session include:
- How to move from inputs and activity to outcomes and impact
- How to develop robust measures for workplace and social learning
- The need to move from ROI (Return on Investment) to a stakeholder centric approach
- Opportunities to align measurement decisions with a performance consulting mode
Resources to support your measurement approach:
- Outcomes Focused Learning Measurement Principles (Publicly Available)
- 70:20:10 Measurement Toolkit (Member Toolkit)
- Identifying Efficiency and Productivity Targets (Member Toolkit)
- Does your current measurement approach emphasise inputs or outcomes?
- How are you making a shift towards stakeholder and outcome centric measurement?
- What success stories and tips for others can you share?
Copyright © 70:20:10 Forum 2016. We encourage you to share our freely accessibly Content, however we do not allow extraction, unauthorised use and/or duplication of this Content without express written permission from 70:20:10 Forum. See our terms and conditions