North Coast TAFE's Team Certification - Members Working Out Loud
The Organisational Development team from North Coast TAFE share their 70:20:10 Practitioner Certification experience in this on-demand 45 minute webinar, and detail how they used Certification to:
- Create a behavioural shift in their team's mindset, capabilities and approach to learning and development
- Engage their key stakeholders and work as a team using their Certification pathway as a catalyst for change and support structure to improve the outcomes of their work
- Develop their 70:20:10 strategy to drive a culture of continuous learning across the organisation
- Embed ‘70’ and ‘20’ activities into their Capability Development System
- Respond to the changing business environment of the vocational education and training sector
- Support the development and implementation of their Critical Capabilities and Employee Lifecycle project
- Be more visible and valued as business partners and agents of change within this public sector agency
As a follow up to the webinar the North Coast TAFE Organisational Development team delivered on 11 June, 2015, please see attachments at the top of the post as requested by participants of the webinar.
To find out more about how 70:20:10 Practitioner Certification can skill and equip your team to implement 70:20:10, please book a call with us.
Copyright © 70:20:10 Forum 2016. We encourage you to share our freely accessibly Content, however we do not allow extraction, unauthorised use and/or duplication of this Content without express written permission from 70:20:10 Forum. See our terms and conditions