70:20:10 Forum helps shift the paradigm that the work of L&D is outdated and ineffective. It provides a sustainable support solution which embeds 70:20:10 across the organisation and makes learning a part of work.
The solution integrates these key elements to bring to life a learning environment anchored in collaboration, practical application and real-time information exchange where the connectedness of the community continually drives and improves the 70:20:10 Body of Knowledge™
“The certification process has provided me with structure and discipline. It does not sit outside my work and it plans what I am doing for my team and my own work.”
Annual Organisational Access is available to your
L&D teams, HR practitioners and others offering them:
- 70:20:10 Implementation Pathway An online platform which helps practitioners to effectively apply the 70:20:10 Forum’s Toolkit resources and leverage global community support as they scope their work, identify defined tasks and associated activities as they plan develop and create strategies to improve and embed workplace learning solutions.
- Global Practitioner Network A global community of practitioners ‘working out loud’, sharing their work and learning about 70:20:10 as they implement the framework and contribute to the 70:20:10 Body of Knowledge™ . The community is there to help you build your personal learning network through virtual practitioner support sessions (peer coaching & support); sharing case studies and online discussion forums.
- Implementation Resources The curated Toolkit library of proven, practical resources, guidance, information and customisable templates helps you implement 70:20:10 without having to start from scratch.
- 70:20:10 Focus Webinars Regular professional development webinars helping you and your team explore specific 70:20:10 concepts, considerations and approaches.
- Toolkit Lab Webinars Regular webinars that equip you to use and adapt the Toolkit implementation resources to suit your specific workplace requirements.
- Community of Practice Webinars These sessions offer a real-time engagement opportunity for practitioners to meet, connect and share their ideas around 70:20:10 implementation. Involvement in these sessions play an important role in enabling practitioners to remain agile and adaptive by gaining access to solutions sooner, thanks to the support and collective knowledge of their peers.
Additional Services for Licenced Organisations (fees apply)
- 70:20:10 Certified Practitioner Program 70:20:10 Practitioner Certification™ recognises your experience and achievement in implementing 70:20:10. It is a guided pathway comprising a series of practical activities which align, guide and support team participants to apply 70:20:10 principles and practices to their work. It is offered over three levels reflecting the roles and responsibilities within the learning function.
70:20:10 Forum Organisational Licence
The licence is scaled in line with the total number of employees within your organisation, and is renewable on an annual basis.
less than 1,000$3,000 AUD per year
1,001 to 5,000$7,500 AUD per year
5,001 to 10,000$10,000 AUD per year
10,001 to 25,000$22,500 AUD per year
25,001 to 50,000$40,000 AUD per year
50,001 to 100,000$70,000 AUD per year
more than 100,000$84,000 AUD per year
All prices exclusive of Australian GST