New 70:20:10 Tools and 70:20:10 Guided Pathways
The new look 70:20:10 Forum is proud to announce a range of new tools as well as guided implementation pathways that recommend selected tools aligned to your 70:20:10 journey stage.
Our first batch of new release tools has just gone live on the website, with others coming online shortly.
Tools for Members (links will only work if you are a member and are signed in):
- 70:20:10 Measurement Toolkit
- Root Cause Analysis Tools and Techniques
- Identifying Efficiency and Productivity Targets
- Creating 70:20:10 Performance Development Plans
- Helping Line Leaders to Develop Others
If you are not yet a member, and wish to learn more about membership and its benefits, please download our Membership brochure.
- L&D Capability - Performance Consulting
- A Model for Developing your 70:20:10 Strategy
- Explaining the 70:20:10 Numbers
- Five Characteristics of High Performing People
- Improving On-boarding using 70:20:10
- Outcomes Focused Learning Measurement Principles
- Problems addressed by 70:20:10
- What Really Causes Performance Problems
- What We Know About How Adults Learn
- Why Organisations Adopt 70:20:10
- Evolutionary versus Revolutionary Approaches to Implementing 70:20:10
New Guided Pathways
The Guided Pathways provide suggested groupings of implementation tools you might use at each of the Considering, Developing, Planning, Piloting, Implementing and Embedding stages. The pathways often a combination of free and member only tools, depending on how advanced your 70:20:10 stage is.
These can be accessed via the Toolkit page by choosing the 'Guide' tab.
We will also continue to support our members to use these tools effectively through the Toolkit Lab events, as well as other events to keep you up to date with workplace learning challenges and opportunities. For more information, check out our Events page.