Where are you at on the 70:20:10 journey?
During our recent webinar, A Practical 10 Point Approach to Implementing 70:20:10 Learning Strategy, a number of questions and discussion topics were raised. We address these directly in the following Community posts. We encourage you to take a look and engage in the discussion. You will need to sign in as a free member to view these discussions:
- Discussion: How can I prepare my organisation for 70:20:10?
- Discussion: What new skills are needed by L&D to support 70:20:10 implementation?
- Discussion: How can 70:20:10 support a learning culture and enable a ‘learning organisation’?
- Discussion: How can you encourage and exploit the ‘70’ – experiential learning?
- Discussion: How can financial constraints be used to support 70:20:10 implementation?
- Discussion: How is Reflection encouraged? On a daily basis?
- Discussion: Explaining the 'Adding-Embedding-Extracting' Model
- Discussion: What is the connection between 70:20:10 and innovation goals? Is there one?
- Discussion: How can I position senior executives as actively involved sponsors in my 70:20:10 implementation?
- Discussion: What can we do to support HR Business Partners and business managers to understand the options offered by 70:20:10?
Find out more about becoming a member