Demystifying 70:20:10 - Using the Framework to Transform your Learning Strategy: 70:20:10 Focus Series
There continues to be much discussion about the 70:20:10 framework and how, when used effectively, it can transform learning and development.
But there is often a disconnect when people begin to argue about the numbers or the percentages when in fact they are missing an opportunity to understand that 70:20:10 is an opportunity to identify and harness learning where it happens.
This engaging 23 minute webinar, hosted by Mark Britz, works to dispel the myths and fallacies around the 70:20:10 framework to instead show its effectiveness to support learning and performance within any organisation.
Through this webinar, Mark discusses:
- How the current disrupted business environment has made many traditional L&D practices obsolete and why L&D has to change its role within organisations
- The new strategies people already use to assist them to learn and perform
- Why 70:20:10 is not a course, program or simply blending 'social and experiential learning' with a training session
- How learning is already happening outside of the training function, and how and why these learning occurrences need to be harnessed
- How the 70:20:10 framework can enable organisations to identify how and where learning occurs within their own context, and provide a model to maximise these opportunities to develop and support the performance of their workforce
- The importance of the role of managers in adopting and implementing 70:20:10
- How to get started and sustain your 70:20:10 implementation
- How the 70:20:10 Forum supports the shift to 70:20:10 by building skills and capability development around how to use and apply the framework through their breadth of resources and solutions
About Mark Britz
Mark is a senior manager at the eLearning Guild with over 15 years experience in designing and managing organisational learning solutions.
Learn more about our 70:20:10 Implementation Pathway, included with Licenced Access to the 70:20:10 Forum, or the opportunity to undertake 70:20:10 Practitioner Certification. Contact us through our enquiry page, or book a call with our solutions team.
Further tools that can support you getting started with 70:20:10
Toolkit for Establishing a Learning Governance Board - Licenced Access Only
'Developing Others' Capability Action Plan - Licenced Access Only
Copyright © 70:20:10 Forum 2016. We encourage you to share our freely accessibly Content, however we do not allow extraction, unauthorised use and/or duplication of this Content without express written permission from 70:20:10 Forum. See our terms and conditions